Owners is a key stakeholder to contribute to the Project. The project will be continuously improved and refined as the project team gains understanding of the owners’ incentives to participate in this project.
- No violation of Buildings Ordinance
- Availability for a tendency period of no less than 2 years
- No unpaid premium (for subsidized housing only)
Step-by-step guide for individual owners’s participation:
- Owner provides basic information to HKCSS though phone or online form
- After preliminary eligibility screening, owners will be contacted by the Project team, in order to arrange site visit(s) to the unit(s)
- During the site visit(s), the condition of unit(s) will be inspected, and owners’ expectations with regard to taking part in the Project will be gauged
- After the site visit(s), owners may be asked to provide further necessary information such as land records, UBW, bank mortgage, and so on to the Project team. The owner will be informed whether the unit(s) will be accepted to the Project and later enlisted for NGOs’ selection
- Suitable unit(s) under selection by NGOs. NGO(s) may conduct site visit(s) to the unit(s).
- When a unit is chosen by an NGO, simple renovation works will be arranged for the unit.
- HKCSS, the owner, and the NGO will sign a provisional agreement before renovation works start.
- Renovation works start
- NGO recruits tenants
- Renovation works finish, tenants move in
Application form of property owner
If any property owners would like to take part in this Project, please fill out the below application form. (*All data collected is for application to this Project and communications purposes only)